This Mobile Loading Ramps used in factories, warehouses, stations, docks, airports and other occasions. It is mainly used for loading and unloading the goods in the car with the forklift truck.
This Mobile Loading Ramps forklift can be directly into the internal stacking and transport of goods. This Mobile Loading Ramps does not use electric, simple manual operation can carry out forklift loading and unloading activities, can effectively save manpower and material resources, and achieve rapid cargo circulation.
Description of the main structure of the Mobile Loading Ramps：
Loading Ramps used is mainly composed of three parts: the Base Body, the lifting mechanism and the moving mechanism：
- The base is welded from type steel, with a main body of 18 slot steel, 10 slot steel, and a variety of torque tubes
- The lifting mechanism is composed of three groups of spiral outriggers
- The moving mechanism is mainly a pair of pneumatic tires, which can be moved over a short distance under the traction of the external structure.
Main technical parameters：
Model ： 12M Mobile Loading Ramps
Maximum load： 12 Tons
Table width： W1（mm） 2200
Platform length： L1（mm） 3000
Slope length： L2（mm） 8000
Climbing angle a：（a°） 8 Angle
Board length： L3（mm） 900
Lip plate length： L4（mm） 400
Board width： W2（mm） 900
Lip plate width： W3（mm） 900
The use of mobile boarding bridges:
1. When loading and unloading goods, the mobile unloading platform is moved to the warehouse, unloading yard or outdoor loading position by human or forklift, and parked in a fixed placement point with a well-drawn sign line;
2. Expand the lift and raise the front-end mounting bracket of the moving bridge to ensure that the moving axle tire leaves the ground during operating conditions to avoid load-bearing
3. Loading and unloading vehicles must be parked in the parking position, put the brake wood, pull the hand brake, stop the fire, leave the cab;
4. Forklift driver or auxiliary worker commands the vehicle to park correctly and is connected to the mobile bridge, opens the active lip of the front of the mobile bridge, adjusts the height and low of the platform, connects the safety hooks on both sides of the moving bridge to the container, and places the hook chain in the self-locking position.